Employment chronology: 3–6 years
Position's person specification:
- Higher education (economic or financial).
- Good command of Excel (data assets, Databases, summary spreadsheets).
- Professional experience in the similar position – not less than 3 years.
- Knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis, tax assessment.
- Knowledge of business accounting and 1C would be an asset.
- Hands-on experience in analysis of business processes, writing of controlling documents.
- Ability to lay out its position in an argumentative manner, structured thinking, accurateness and attentiveness, high tolerance for stress, work in multitasking mode.
- Analysis of the Company's financial and operating activities.
- Participation in business information management.
- Elaboration of the types of reporting and their formation in an expeditious manner.
- Maintenance of the Company's managerial business accounting.
- Regulation of receivables and payables.
- Monthly generation of report on the Company's actual expenditures, provision of "plan-fact" analysis with explanation of all deviations.
- Formation of payment schedule.
- Budgets generation.
- Budget performance monitoring.
- Analysis of the Company's items and expenditures constituent elements.
- Calculation of efficiency with respect to the branches' financial activity.
- Analysis of the contracts signed with the counterparties (subject matter of a contract, payment terms, contract price, and other terms and provisions).
- Generation of the Company's operating budgets, projects budget.
- Generation of enquiries in the electronic document management system.
- Analysis of received requests for expenditures with approved budgets for the purposes of their acceptance within the limits of budgeted sums.
Employment schedule: 5/2, 09:00 - 18:00.
Salary - as per intake meeting results.