Employment chronology: 1–3 years
We are on the lookout for colleague, the iOS-developer to the team of mobile applications, the principal duties of whom will be the elaboration of new and support of existing applications for chief mobile network operators, companies in the field of finances and telecommunications.
Position's person specification:
Nice to have:
- Employment chronology – at least 2 years.
- Finalized projects portfolio.
- Steady knowledge of iOS SDK 7+.
- Experience in development of custom UI.
- Expertise in working with animation.
- Expertise in working with push-notifications, network, databases, data layouts.
- Expertise in working with Git.
- Good knowledge of the ООP and designing patterns.
- Ability to puzzle out other people's code.
- Expertise in working with other software programming languages.
- Expertise in working with MVVM.
- Experience in publication of applications in the App Store.
- Knowledge of classical algorithms and data layouts.
- Elaboration and maintenance of new applications.
- Maintenance of existing applications.
- Setting up of libraries.
- Slicing as per the layouts with stripe.
Employment schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 18:00.
Salary - as per intake meeting results.
Professional and career development.
Compulsive work and outdoor activities in outstanding team of skilled practitioners!