Employment chronology: 3–6 years
Position's person specification:
- Employment history in the similar position – at least 5 years.
- Higher legal education.
- Professional knowledge of Garant, Konsultant legal systems.
- Experience in copyright is required!
- Experience with public authorities.
- Experience in claim-related work, representation of interests in courts of arbitration and courts of general jurisdiction.
- Existence of positive court practice.
- Steady knowledge of corporation law (minutes, resolutions, establishment/liquidation of companies, amendments to constituent documents, sale of participatory shares, rotation of members/Director General and etc.); copyright.
- Experience in dealing with civil contracts (service agreements, contracts of work and labour, purchase contracts, contracts of agency, contracts of tenancy, aggregator contracts).
- Readiness for heavy workload in multitasking mode.
- Contract law: formation, accommodation of all types of contracts with respect to statutory compliance; identification and assessment of the Company's possible risks.
- Formulization and introduction of amendments to the constituent documents, registration of legal entities.
- Formation and analysis of existing contracts, transactions support.
- Legal backing of the Company's document control, expert review and analysis of documents.
- Claim-related work.
- Running of claims activities (compilation of complaints, responses to complaints, analysis of documentation and assessment of further risks).
- Representation of interests in public authorities, law-enforcement agencies, administrative, tax authorities, including in particular during auditing procedures.
- Representation of interests with respect to tax disputes in courts of arbitration, and in courts of general jurisdiction as well.
- Arrangement for legal support in the field of employment legislation.
5/2, 9:00 – 18:00.
Salary – 55 000 up to 90 000 rubles, as per intake meeting results.