To elaborate a convenient application for remote banking service of the MTS subscribers.
The MTS Money application has been developed for Android and iOS operating systems.
The wallet MTS Money is a convenient application for express payment and cash remittance.
- It is convenient to pay – using the wallet MTS money you will be able to cope with the task of routine payments. Pay for mobile telephony, residential Internet and TV, Housing and Community Amenities, games, social media platforms, transport, redeem credits and effect other relevant purchases.
- It is easy to transfer funds – just transfer the funds to the wallets of friends and family members using the telephone number, P2P or to the cell phone account.
- It is profitable – attractive terms regarding the payments and cash remittances.
- Payment of mobile telephony, Housing and Community Amenities, using bank cards with no fee charged.
- Remittances from the wallet account to the wallet, to the MTS phone account or to the bank cards of the MTS Bank with no fee charged.
- Absolute freedom – use the "My wallet" account for maximal flexibility in respect of payments and remittances. The "My wallet" is the excellent alternative way for the users of corporate mobile network, who have no opportunity to use the cell phone account for the purposes related to payment for commodities and services, and this is an easy way to have rapid money transfer from other users.
- It is safe – all payments being made from the wallet MTS Money are compliant with the up-to-date standards of safety; the card payments are certificated as per the PCI DSS technology.
- Bonuses – you will receive, for payment from the wallet's account, the points MTS Bonus which may be converted in remuneration.
- The option to obtain a fiscal sales receipt in case of payment for MTS services from the phone account and from the My wallet account.
Management of all finances with the aid of one application – payment from the cell phone account, from the wallet account, or add the card of whatever bank.Technology stacks: