Employment chronology: 1–3 years
Position's person specification:
- Experience in implementation of heavy-loaded services at Node.js – at least 3 years.
- Sufficient understanding of common IT infrastructure and protocols (HTTP/HTTPS/WS, DNS,
- IP/TCP/UDP/SCTP, cache/db/monitoring/virtualization, REST/SOAP/XML/JSON).
- Willingness for learning of telecommunications protocols and architecture.
- It is advisable to understand the protocols SIP, MSRP, SS7 (ISUP, MAP, CAMEL), Diameter, architecture of IMS, Mobile Core, WebRTC.
- It is advisable to be experienced in Yate, Freeswitch, Kamailio.
- Willingness for becoming the technical manager of own solution.
- Option of distance work if the nominee has a vast experience, good projects in GitHub, or if he knows well the telecommunications protocols, and is experiences in that regard.
- Elaboration of new services, integrated with the mobile core.
- Support, modification, refactoring of existing services.
- Elaboration of architecture, protocols, API for services.
- Writing of core code with Node.js.
- Selection and integration in architecture of additional software with open code.
- Deployment of systems on the customer's facilities.
- Tech support, analysis and fault management.
- Participation in monitoring adjustment.
- Participation in preparation of hardware documentation.
Employment schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 18:00.
Salary - as per intake meeting results.